Sunday, January 29, 2006

updating this cause i'm avoiding stat....already

A little frustrated right now with my JOUR 453 class, just because the textbook Bonner wants for the class isn't in the Exchange, Book Center OR Vertigo, which means internet or some off campus excursion to a bookstore is my best bet. Of course I'm not doing jack until I get a response to the email I sent her about it. I just don't feel like ordering anything online again and getting it shipped here. Not that I don't think half.com is reliable because it did get my stat stuff here on time, it's just I kinda wanted to have all my books before I had any assigned readings. And it will be less convenient ordering and waiting for it to come when I could've just walked down to Route One and bought it in a 20 minute trip. The thing that's weird about it is that the book she wants us to read isn't on the testudo book list AT ALL...hmm strange and annoying.

I have my online journalism class tomorrow for the first time, and to clarify (because everyone I tell is getting tripped up on this) I am not taking the course online, I am taking a course about online journalism. In fact, we will be learning about html and making our own pages, so hopefully that will be fun because I always wanted to learn html coding (though I can definitely see learning it being a pain in the rear end). The downside is that the class is from 7 to 9:45pm :-( but oh well, I purposely picked this one so I wouldn't have to take the other section twice a week from 7-8:15pm. I hate the idea of taking classes at nights. I want my nights to work...aka attempt work & then end up passing out.

That reminds me...note to self: Stop Doing HW on My Bed This Semester

No comments: