Tuesday, May 06, 2008

the best form of birth control....EVER

Every once in a while I need a way to cope with the death and the attempted murders and the DEATH in my coverage area and for some reason other than binging on large amounts of fruit I've turned to a show full of screaming preschoolers to get me through the evening.


Jon & Kate Plus 8

I'm not too keen on having children any time soon or *cough* ever so it's very odd that I cannot get enough of this show. For those who have never heard of it, it's centered around a young married couple Jon and Kate Gosselin who were having trouble conceiving children and used in vitro fertilization treatments before giving birth to twin daughters (Cara and Mady). When the daughters turned three-years-old or so, Kate decides she wants one more child. They go through another round of in vitro fertilization and end up with one child x 6 and voila:


Hannah, Leah, Alexis, Joel, Collin and Aaden

There's not much to any episode. It could be as simple as a visit to the eye doctor to something as exhausting as a car trip to Disney World all the way from Pennsylvania to Florida.

However, this show does prove the following as fact:

(1)Mixed babies really are the cutest babies
(2)You really can get diabetes by watching television

This is an insulin shot I'm glad to take every Monday night at 9:30 =)

No comments: