Don't be fooled by the time posted on this blog, because it is so completely wrong. I am living up to by nightowl status by posting this at oh..I don't know...after 3:00 a.m. AND I have the usual Sunday shift at McKeldin tomorrow. I don't know why I do this to myself, but I felt I should post something here before I start to forget things...
Friday night I hung out with my brother and his friends at their house just outside of Olney. We just ordered a bunch of junk food, watched some Cheap Seats, MST3K, and some movies and hung out. It was great, good company, and not to mention their house was frickin' HUGE. I think their dad owns his own contracting company and built the very house they live in.
Saturday afternoon I went to see the Amen Corner at CSPAC with Jeff Gamerman. The play was absolutely amazing, you would've never known students were performing it because they were THAT good. No wonder I had yet to hear anything bad about that play since it's been at CSPAC, haha. Jeff and I killed two birds with one stone today: he had to go see a play and do a write-up for one of his classes, and I said I wanted to see the play before its final show because my hs friend Grace Wingo is the assistant director. I'm so proud of her and the cast; the show was amazing :-)
After the show, I had a psp hottness family dinner @ Applebees (missing some key alumni and abroaders of course). Then my big Sam gave me a ride to psp inductions at Stamp, and afterwards the Alpha Mus opened up the time capsule. I wish all of us could have been there to open it up, but everything we looked through in the box still brought back good memories of initiation--already a year ago, which still stuns me. College is going by wayy too fast.
I just came back from Kelly Shelton's going away party off of Rhode Island Ave. She's doing Teach For America in North Carolina in the fall, but not before she does intensive summer teaching training in Atlanta in about a month. I hope everything works out for her, plus she already knows a lot of people from North Carolina already just from interchapter PSP stuff, so I'm sure she will not be lonely.
Well, I should probably hit the sack. Goodbye for now (and pictures of all said events are on facebook--I'm just too lazy to copy and paste the link, haha).
No comments:
Post a Comment