...I am done with junior year.
Right now it's a mixture of relief and fear. Relief that finals are over and that despite my many complaints about having final papers in classes requiring final exams, they were relatively painless. Probably because, with EDMS451 as an exception, I was taking classes I wanted to take, and not completely out of obligation (though they still do fill jour graduation requirements).
The fear comes from knowing that a year from this day I will be that much closer to the real world and hopefully a real job.
But now on to even more pressing issues:
Why on this day where I can finally relax does the TV in the common room decide to stop working? Granted the only thing I watch on that box is Conan O'Brien, but now, thanks to my roomie Grace, I have joined the masses of people who are hooked on "24" and a REALLY good episode of it is coming on tonight. Well, every episode I have seen is a good one, but every episode builds on the last, haha. I think there's going to be a delay anyway because of a Presidential address at 8pm, and I wanted to see that too (not that I like Bush, it's just I feel I should watch it to be an informed citizen and whatnot).
Wow, I am one year away from graduating and I'm worrying about mythical terrorist plots on TV. Clearly I have my priorities straight.
See why I'm scared about entering the real world? Hehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment