Monday, March 27, 2006

I guess good news comes in threes...no wait, fours

In chronological order:

My feature writing teacher extended the deadline for the second story. I got a 93 on my JOUR352 midterm exam. The Maryland Women's Basketball Team is going to the Final Four in Boston.

Figured I should put something positive in here for a change beside talking about being sick and broke all the time.

Also: George Mason + Final Four = WTF?

This is the craziest tournament EVER.

Oh yeah, that fourth good thing (but not so much in chronological order). So in case you didn't see my away message last Friday afternoon before I went home for break, I won the South Hill sweatshirt design contest :-) Well, technically it's going to be a t-shirt now because the people at the South Hill area desk said that they are using a different company now to produce the shirts.

I entered my sketches in at the end of the Fall 2005 semester, so up until that Friday I was thinking they totally ditched the contest and decided not to do it because I hadn't heard anything about whether mine was picked or not. So I was quite happy when they called with the good news and told me to pick up my $50 Target gift certificate. Finding out I won was pretty sweet, especially since I have not taken honors art since the eighth grade, hehe.

Okay, now back to editing this craptacular paper of mine for class tomorrow.

No comments: