Friday, June 10, 2005

This time I didn't sleep until 2pm today cause...

My friend Robyn and I went to see the “Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants” at the AMC near Security. Aside from the fact that some random old guy in the back would not shut up, I had a good time and I will side with the critics that this is a really good movie. Kinda weird, because throughout most of my life, I could never get into the “chick flick” but I found myself developing a strange liquid coating my eyes while I was watching it. Yes, I was actually tearing up. Congratulations “Pants” you’ve done what most movies I’ve watched have failed to do to my emotions.

Wait, no I take that back. I almost cried watching Ladder 49 with Sandee last spring break. But that wasn’t a chick flick so it doesn’t count.

No comments: