Wednesday, April 09, 2008

tone it down spam, there are kids in here...

...well not really but even these made me blush, and my mouth errs on the potty side from time to time. I arranged these subject lines in my e-mail spam folder in what I felt was a logical progression. I think you will recognize the subject matter fairly quickly:

Aim for great success

A few simple steps to power

Your effort will be rewarded


Become more strong and mighty


Become more arousing


Strength and largeness for you

Nights full of passion are near


Enhance her sensations

Infinite sensual pleasure for your woman


More dimension and vigor for your love tool


Feel yourself part of swagger society

Get a rod of colossal measurements! (I love how I didn't even have to include the exclamation point for that one)

...and last but not least:

More massive love luger
^I didn't know what the heck luger was so I decided to include the tagline in the body of that particular e-mail:

Maximize the dimension of your love wand with our specially designed formula!




Wow...



Look I thought spam was just supposed to be a bunch of gibberish and characters smushed together in a halfway intelligible sentence. But no, I have the equivalent of a half-hour soft core "Skinemax" show that thankfully narrowly avoids my inbox. Is anyone else's spam nearly as vulgar as mine? I highly doubt it.

No comments: