| A more intelligent survey | |
| YOU | |
| name:: | Natalie |
| nickname(s):: | Nat |
| astrological sign:: | Libra |
| does your personality match your sign?: | I just now remembered they're scales, so I don't know if that means I'm a balanced person or not. |
| what were you doing an hour ago?: | watching the most tv i've ever watched in one week since the semester began |
| what should you be doing right now instead of this survey?: | SLEEPING |
| what was the last thing you ate?: | a mango *surprise surprise* |
| what is one new thing you learned today?: | there's a student here who knows the owners of that gigantic house down the road from my grandparents house |
| what is your current mood?: | neutral |
| current annoyance?: | knowing i have to write another feature story by tuesday |
| how many hours of sleep did you get last night?: | 5? |
| are you happy with where you are in life right now?: | yup |
| where do you picture yourself being a year from now?: | living in an apt in takoma park or silver spring somewhere hopefully. maybe? |
| when you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?: | zoologist |
| what about when you were in high school?: | BRIEFLY flirted with idea of being obstetrician, then found journalism was more feasible |
| did you achieve those goals, or have they changed?: | well now i'm living vicariously through the discovery health channel and majoring in journalism |
| what are your creative talents?: | playing flute, drawing |
| name one thing you learned about yourself in the past year:: | that i can pull off some amazing feats but that tempting fate isn't that smart either... |
| what was the most important life's lesson you've learned so far?: | that as much as i want to, it's impossible to help everyone and everybody and you have to let some people fight their own battles |
| what is one thing you would like to work on or change about yourself?: | worrying. way. too. much. |
| what is one thing you are proud of about yourself?: | staying true to things i like even if a majority of people disagree/don't like it/etc |
| If you could do one thing, right now, without consequence, what would u do?: | this one is kind of obvious, but i guess for now i'll go with skip classes. |
| have your dreams ever predicted the future?: | nah. my dreams are too weird. |
| have you ever seen a ghost?: | nope |
| have you ever done something really dangerous?: | oh yes |
| what scares you the most?: | right now not finding a job after i graduate |
| are you afraid of heights?: | sometimes yes, sometimes no |
| would you rather be wealthy and single or poor and in love?: | i've accepted i won't make much $$ coming out of college, so I'll go with the latter |
| what is one thing people say about you that isn't true?: | that i don't smile enough. i DO smile dammit (haha) |
| what is one thing people say about you that is true?: | i laugh wayy too loud |
| do you think people misunderstand you?: | hmm don't know...sorry i know that's a cop out |
| are you a perfectionist?: | when it comes to writing yes. everything else no |
| are you confident?: | more now than in previous years |
| do you get jealous easily?: | i'm sure i've been jealous b4, but those feelings usually get eclipsed quickly by the zillion and one things i have to do |
| what is/are your nationalities?: | native american on both sides of family, and obv african tho i don't know how it factors in exactly... |
| do you speak any foreign languages?: | french, but i'm hardly fluent |
| FAVORITES | |
| quote:: | the tail end of that Tom Petty quote..."The work never ends, but college does" |
| Artist:: | ehh... |
| Architect:: | hmm, i should prob ask megan, or kat, or lauren h., lauren k., or anita (wow i know too many archies) |
| Architectural style:: | that's another one to ask all the archies |
| Photographer:: | not familiar with the professional photogs, but I WILL put my friend Alex :-) |
| Car:: | toyota camry |
| Season:: | summer |
| country:: | I wish I'd been to another besides Canada to properly answer this question... |
| breed of dog:: | whatever breed my friend becky's dog, pepsi, is that's what i want, i think he's a terrier |
| prayer or mantra?: | prayer |
| form of exercise?: | running |
| road trip memory?: | singing "i will always love you" on 295 w/ cops looking at us like we were high and construction workers belting it out with us |
| city:: | BMORE :-) |
| scent?: | lavender |
| guilty pleasure (music): | "Sexy Back" IT'S IN MY HEAD. I CAN'T GET IT OUT |
| guilty pleasure (television): | As of now, "Yo Momma" on Mtv |
| FINISH THE SENTENCE | |
| people say I look like...: | their daughter...their sister....their niece...you name it, i've heard it. |
| my ex is such a...: | better player at NBA JAM 95 than i am. damn i need more practice |
| she is sooo.....: | awkward |
| I am feeling kind of....: | dehydrated |
| I get weak in the knees when...: | conan o'brien takes a leap before his monologue |
| what I really need to be doing is...: | taking a shower and going to bed |
| and the next thing I knew....: | the dogs took over |
| I can be such a....: | wench |
| If only she knew that...: | the volume on my mp3 player is down and i can actually hear what she's saying |
| If only he knew that....: | staring at random people on the metro ride home is kind of creepy and he should stop doing that |
| I am so over....: | doing actual schoolwork |
| I can't wait 'till.....: | THANKSGIVING |
| WTF is the deal with...: | health 377 and why can i never get in? |
| I didn't realize that... | |
| I feel bad for...: | Britney Spears...kinda |
| I am happy...: | her husband got dumped via text message. ouch. |
| Take this survey | Find more surveys Bzoink - The Original Survey Site | |
No comments:
Post a Comment