Sunday, September 04, 2005

I had crabs...the *good* kind mind you...

After partying in Leonardtown the night before, I went home yesterday to hang out with some family and watch the Maryland vs. Navy football game (which we won thank goodness :) ) . When Jason and I got there, our uncle called to inform us that my aunts were about to get some crabs and asked us if we wanted to go in on some.

SCORE!

That was the only thing that was hindering my summer from being a complete one; I hadn't had any crabs this summer until yesterday afternoon. Personally, I think they caked on a little too much old bay seasoning. I could see the salt crystals (maybe they used some old bay alternative, i don't know...). After the game ended we watched some boxing and a bunch of us started passing out, mainly my dad, after the first match.

I felt kind of bad though, it's my fault we had to go back to campus early because I agreed before the semester began that I would open the library on Sundays. So we were out of Pikesville around 10:30 a.m., and before I knew it I was entering passwords and opening the front doors. I REALLY hope I don't oversleep on Sundays from now on, especially during midterms or finals, or you guys are gonna be super pissed at me, HAHA.

Anyways, I shall be heading out. Dinner at Noodles, a free showing of TLM at the Hoff and a trip to commons 3 awaits me tonight :)

Until later folks...that is when I get pissed and/or upset at something (which shouldn't be too long, after all, classes are underway).

No comments: