Friday, September 09, 2005

Hanging out til 4 a.m. is okay if you have an 11 o'clock class...right?

So I thoroughly enjoyed myself last night. When I got back from work, Mel called and asked if I wanted to hang out at the frisbee house and that Jess could pick us up. Well I walked over to Somerset and Mel and I waited for Jess to come. Jess ended being super late, and in the end we decided to forgo the trip to the frisbee house and instead Me, Mel, Jess, Heather (aka Citation) Jackie and Erin indulged in some illegal firework activity on the mall and hookah on the lawn in front of Queen Annes.

We walked a ways down the sidewalk of the mall, we picked a spot to throw the first one, and Jess tells Mel to throw it as far as she can. Mel then proceeds to throw the firecracker into a tree by accident and we all laughed and started running. Then a couple of deadbeat guys start hounding us while we're out there, and to make them go away Jess says she "has Jesus in her heart" (which if you knew Jess at all you know that's not true, making it all the more hilarious).

After setting off two more, we decided to hookah it up outside of Somerset, and some random kids that lived in Carroll Hall decided to join us. The only downside to the whole hookah experience was that as we were about to go inside, the top part of it dropped on the ground, so Mel might ask her mom to send the one she has at home if she can't superglue it back together.

Then, Jess dropped Citation back at Chestertown and came over to my apt. to make some ramen. We tried looking for elimidate, or blind date, or something to poke fun at on tv, but we ended up watching madtv instead. When she first got there, she said she was really thirsty, and if you've seen our fridge before it's freaking PACKED, so she sees this bottle of apple juice, and she says "I'm just going to take a little of this, they won't know."

Then I told her that the apple juice was mine anyway and she burst into laughter.

It was around 4 a.m. when she decided to go to Joe Black's, so hopefully I got enough sleep to do whatever it is I'll end up doing tonight, whether it be nothing or something. Let's hope it's something :)

No comments: