Monday, January 08, 2007

I can't believe...

I write this to you from the new laptop my dad got me for Christmas :-) He also got me a photo printer which I'm equally excited about, being the picture-taking fiend that I am. I should consider what the costs will be to maintain the photo printer and ink levels for said printer, but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. For now, here are some other observations in the form of "I can't believes":

I can't believe Ohio State is getting spanked by Florida 34 to 14 with 2 seconds to go in the first half of the game. I wanted this game to be close, dammit!

I can't believe it took me this long to see Little Miss Sunshine. It is now my new favorite movie and I've already seen it twice since Sunday night.

I can't believe Grandma's really not going to be there the next time I go to Pittsburgh.

I can't believe that ending to the Boise State v. Oklahoma Fiesta Bowl game last week. It was the best I've ever seen. THE BEST. It makes me wish I had Tivo so I could relive the 4th quarter and overtime.

I can't believe the Ravens are going to play the Colts this Saturday (However, I can believe that this is fate and that if we win there had better be a riot of some sort on Pratt Street)

I can't believe I've never been to Florida before the road trip to the bowl game and now that I've been there I want to go back there really badly (preferably Miami since I haven't been there yet).

I can't believe I didn't start watching the Wonder Showzen earlier.

I can't believe I started this blog in 2005 and it's now 2007

I can't believe it is 2007.

No comments: